The PLP [PLP#0008] proposes the creation of a Decentralised Autonomous Association (DAA) ”Altr Association”; the DAA would be a Swiss entity functioning as the legal entity behind the management of the https://altr.trade/ platform.
What is a DAA?
Why is a DAA needed?
The DAA is needed to operate the Altr platform and will facilitate the following activities:
- The ability to sign contracts and agreements between several parties (Oracles, Vaults, Brands, service providers etc.) and to represent the Altr platform in those agreements;
- The ability to pay invoices on behalf of the Altr platform;
- The DAA will also own the IP rights of the https://altr.trade/ platform.
It will be composed of:
The General Assembly (GA): all members, both passive and active (see below for a description);
The Board of Directors: the following members are suggested as Board members as we believe they match the requirements to administer the association optimally, given their extensive experience in the luxury collectibles and DLT sectors:
- Kevin Garcia - Experienced entrepreneur and blockchain enthusiast;
- Davide Rovelli - DLT consultant and watch/car collector;
- Arnoud d’Yve de Bavay - DLT consultant;
- Alessandro Piola - Blockchain Dev;
- Simone Manneschi - Blockchain Dev and DLT consultant;
- Marco Dal Lago - DLT consultant;
- Kyung Baatenburg - DLT consultant
The President of the board will be elected among the board of directors members during the first assembly.
- An Advisory Committee to the board of directors;
- Auditors are appointed by the General Assembly once the DAA is incorporated
Members would be either Active or Passive depending on the payment of a membership fee:
- Passive members: are paying $50 USDt once their membership application has been reviewed and accepted;
- Active Members: are paying $1000 USDt once their membership application has been reviewed and accepted - this will entitle them to one vote on every voting poll happening within the DAA;
The above set-up could be amended once the association is incorporated. The board, if appointed, would consider proposing to the General Assembly a $LCD token tiering system to empower members of the community based on their token holdings.
The membership fees will be used for any expenditures encountered by the DAA, such as the payment of auditors, legal consultants and general expenses of the association.
It is important to note that the DAA in no way replaces Lucidao and its voting process.
If you have any questions related to this proposal, or you want to actively participate in the Altr Association, please don’t hesitate to interact here below:
- in Favour of the DAA & the Board of Directors