[PLP#0022] - Unlocking $LCD for ecosystem rewards & incentives

Dear Lucidao Community,

Following our ongoing efforts to strengthen and enhance the ecosystem, we are introducing a new proposal, aimed at unlocking 6 million $LCD tokens. These tokens will be strategically allocated to various initiatives designed to reward and engage our community, support team efforts, and further incentivize participation in our ecosystem.

In alignment with our commitment to fostering a vibrant and active community, we are exploring the introduction of revised tokenomics to introduce several new elements to our ecosystem, enhancing the value and utility of the $LCD tokens:

• Raffles for collectibles: We will introduce raffles, starting with luxury watches, exclusively available to our token holders, adding an exciting dimension to holding $LCD tokens.

• Enhanced Voting Mechanism: We are implementing an enhanced voting mechanism to reward participants in our governance process, further incentivizing active involvement in decision-making.

• Advantages for Borrowers and Lenders: Both borrowers and lenders on our lending platform will enjoy added benefits when holding LCD tokens, reinforcing the utility and demand for our token within our ecosystem.

In addition, we propose the following allocation of the 6 million $LCD tokens:

• Community Rewards: A significant portion of the tokens will be dedicated to rewarding active community members who contribute to discussions, provide valuable feedback, and support the growth of Lucidao. This initiative aims to recognize and appreciate the collective efforts that make our ecosystem thrive.

• AMA Participation Incentives: To encourage more engagement and participation in AMA sessions, we will allocate tokens as rewards for insightful questions, participation, and interaction during these sessions. This will not only enrich our AMAs but also ensure broader community involvement and knowledge sharing.

• Team Rewards: A portion of the tokens will be reserved as rewards for the team’s work. This will help in sustaining motivation and recognizing the team’s efforts in driving the project forward.

• Liquidity Incentives: To maintain and enhance liquidity on platforms like Quickswap, we will allocate tokens to reward Liquidity Providers (LPs) who stake in key pools, such as the LCD/MATIC pair. This will ensure a stable and healthy liquidity level, facilitating smoother transactions within our ecosystem.

• Special Initiatives: Recognizing the dynamic nature of our ecosystem, a reserve of tokens will be set aside for special initiatives that may arise. This could include unique collaborations, community events, or unforeseen opportunities that align with our mission and require support.

We value the input and participation of each community member and invite everyone to share their thoughts, feedback, and suggestions on [PLP#0022]. Your engagement is crucial in shaping the direction and success of these initiatives.

Let’s continue to collaborate and build a stronger Lucidao together. We look forward to your active participation in the discussions and the upcoming poll to ratify this proposal.

• In Favour of unlocking $LCD for ecosystem incentives
  • Against
0 voters
2 Likes

With regard to: [PLP#0022]

Good initiative, fully support for more tokens. With regard to the allocation:

• Raffles for collectibles: perfect plan, love it, use funds for marketing, may create some hype. But I would like some clarity for the LP-holders.
  • Enhanced voting: is good, current voting method is a bit complex, plus no voting for LP holders (correct me if I am wrong here). I do like the delegation aspect.
  • The advantages for borrowers & lenders is a good plan, be part of the community and be rewarded should be the motto. I would like to see more clarity on the exact methods in the future.

I listened to a few AMA’s and they were clear and concise, good examples used, really enjoyed them keep it up.
(Marketing Angle) From a investors point of view this product might offer some portfolio diversification. It is outside the realm of crypto basically offering blockchain based exposure to a securitized loan…(no need to move money through the bank) perfect method to cycle profits from crypto into a safer investment plan. Especially because this loan is backed by a RWA, no crypto risks (only tether :D).

This (ALTR+LCD) is a product that can absolutely shine from both financial- to hype/fomo aspects.

So I hope this proposal will make that happen, good luck!

2 Likes